Monday, December 9, 2013

INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX

Remember when A$AP did that KTZ thing on instagram and then nearly two years later I showed up like a hypebeast rocking a pair of lookalike print leggings from Romwe? I'm a late bloomer... but at least I bloomed (or something.) Reflective sunglasses and a silver chain serve as my outfit's proverbial cherry on top. And for fruit on the bottom: a pair of Daily Look patent white heels to match my Daily Look racerback crop top



FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Beanie - H&M
Quilted jacket - Sheinside
Crop top - Daily Look

Leggings - Romwe
Heels - Daily Look

P.S. Fellow Los Angelans, don't forget to stop by BREWWELL on December 14th to 1) party with me and my girls and 2) SHOP OUR CLOSETS!!!!!!



Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfit and really cool leggings i love them!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look those leggings are awesome!

    www.feelingvague.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those leggings!

    littleleeli.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thoose leggings are amazing! Love the sunnies too. Greatlook

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You dress amazing. It's perfection.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete