Tuesday, December 10, 2013

FLOWERBOY - "LEMONADE"

When I first arrived in LA over a month ago, I underestimated how easy it would be to collaborate with other artists in the music, film, and fashion industry. Only days into what I originally thought was an abbreviated stay in the city, my (creative genius) friend Cory Nixon offered me a role in a music video he and another director were producing for a local band called "Flowerboy." As soon as I heard that my part would entail sabotaging a group of tough guys with the rest of my feminist powerhouse girl gang, I was sold on the project. And blessed to be working with such an incredible crew of videographers, writers, and musicians. Check out the completed music video and let me know what you think!!!! 






I want to extend personal thanks to the team for making this gorgeous vision a dream pop reality. Cory Nixon and David Adesman, for directing, producing, and making sure the shoot was always a lemonade party and not just a film set, Jeremy Meltzer for his production, the band FLOWERBOY for writing and performing this beautiful song, Marina Fini for styling us girls in her signature jewelry AND assisting the film team, and of course the entire cast of actors! Amanda Rogers, Colin Deatherage, Sam Thornton, Corey Haupt, and the band members themselves -- Brynn Herrick, Kaitlynn Lucas, and Ryan Wermer! I love you all and hope to work with you again in the near future. <3

Everything is infinite (in the city of Angels),

Bebe Zeva

2 comments:

  1. I am absolutely in love!!! I love everything about it, the music, the acting the jewellery... it's all so magical and ethereal! Everyone's done such an amazing job, congratulations :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the song and you looked gorgeous! Congrats on the video Bebe!
    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete