Wednesday, December 11, 2013

DIGITAL ROSE

I've recently discovered that you can do floral prints without looking bohemian -- it's finding modern pieces with more contemporary flower motifs than the ones at Urban Outfitters that's difficult. Fortunately, I scored a blouse and matching jacket from Romwe and never had to set foot in a mall (or overpriced vintage boutique). I like to think of this pastel checkerboard and rose pattern as "a garden of .pngs" -- turquoise florets superimposed over a bed of transparent squares. I had to show off that I own a set (at least two matching prints) and paired the pieces with a Romwe overalls dress. Gives me a flirty but industrious vibe... like I'm ready to get my knees in the proverbial dirt of Photoshop. 



FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Necklace - OASAP
Pastel rose jacket - Romwe
Matching pastel blouse - Romwe
Overalls dress - Romwe
Cut-out booties - Missguided 

P.S. Don't forget about our date this Saturday, Los Angeles! I'll be selling almost ALL of my current wardrobe at the Caffeinated Cutie BrewWell holiday party and YARD SALE... stop by and eat free pocky! <3



Everything is infinite,


Bebe Zeva


6 comments:

  1. Nice look :))

    Giveaway on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morro de medo de usar essas coisas, mas esse é bem interessante...valeu pela dica!
    Beijos...

    Lover Secret Lingerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your overall dress and your jacket!!
    such a cute outfit <3

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit and really love that jacket!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete