Saturday, November 10, 2012

THE WORLD'S NOT BLACK AND WHITE YOU KNOW

...Uh actually, it kinda is. Today at least. I'm wearing a black and white contrast blouse from Chicwish with those cool cut-out sleeves that expose my shoulders. Best of both worlds - a tank top WITH sleeves! See? Even more proof that the planet is dichotomous. The rest of my outfit is staple centric. Nothing new here. Same Zara ruffle skirt that I love so dearly for being as practical as it is flattering... and my patent leather wedges that I've worn into oblivion. Had to throw 'em away last week because the fabric was all torn up. It was a heart-wrenching farewell, but memories of jumping up and down in them while at a live Cut Copy set shall endure eternally. RIP.











FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:

Hat - Secondhand
Glasses - 80s Purple
Jewelry - THIS IS TRANSITION
Contrast blouse - CHICWISH
Skirt - Zara
Belt - Brighton
Wedges - Bamboo

My next pair of wedges will probably be a LOT chunkier than these. I'm a go big or go home kinda girl nowadays, and since I'm not swimming in wealth, getting the most bang for my buck is a deal make-or-breaker. My idea of "bang" is MAJOR platform, so toss some 'o that my way and we got ourselves a sale.

Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

14 comments:

  1. y do u make the best outfits evr
    rlly tho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SRSLY BLUSHING RN.
      ILY QT BB... ONLY U UNDERSTAND ME.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT!! YOU'RE SO CHIC! I like your Chanel necklace, you're so cute!!
    xoxoxoxoxo
    http://thechicshadow.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your skirt!

    http://www.freakygiraffe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is amazing! Love love love!

    http://fifisfashiondiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cool as always

    x

    www.dreamingofmanderley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your nails! and the belt is so cool <3

    coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/
    facebook.com/rocknrolllies

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your wardrobe! This is a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cool shirt!!

    munchmecat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing look. from head to toe, it is perfect!
    have a nice day ♥

    ReplyDelete