Monday, October 1, 2012

SHERBET HIPPIE

Who’s got  two thumbs and a hankering for some pastel ice cream?? THIS GAL RIGHT HERE. Made obvious by my pink, purple, and yellow flower outfit. I’m kind of working with a hippie theme – the 70s style Wildfox leotard takes care of that – but simultaneously entering mod territory with this sleek and stripey bodycon skirt. I’ve never been a bodycon kinda girl because of my awkward figure (no waist, no hips, and a perpetually bloated stomach) but Living Royal changed my mind when they sent me this sherbet-inspired, "Colorblock Tulip" bandage skirt. I got a bit hysterical when I noticed that the color scheme of the skirt matched my Wildfox leotard FREAKISHLY WELL. The two garments are so genuinely meant to be it’s not even funny.



FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Crown - DIY
Sunglasses - 80s Purple
Shag jacket - Free People
Bodysuit - Wildfox
Wedges - Nine West

Color scheme serendipity aside, I’m equally stoked about this pink leather backpack from Grafea! I wear pastel colors a LOT, so choosing a hue as specific as this one for a bag actually isn’t a bad idea. It gives me more reasons to wear fun shit, like my furry Free People coat (too hot for a jacket in Vegas? BAH.) I’ve seen a bunch of other bloggers rockin’ the same sack in different shades. India Rose has it in white, Vintage Virgin has it in pink, and Kavita has it in yellow. It’s like we’re power rangers. Fashion power rangers. This needs to happen. Thanks, Grafea, for hookin’ us up with your awesome backpacks (or 'rucksacks,' as you fancy Brits say)!!!! People - if you're shopping for a back-to-school bag that's not too bulky but EXTREMELY durable and damn cute to boot, I emphatically recommend one from Grafea. Check out this photo album for some inspiration! 

Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

31 comments:

  1. Oh my goshhh, this is my fave outfit of yours EVER!!!!!! You look amazinggggggg xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abso amazing! That bag is so beautiful. You are such a honey. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another killer outfit, the body is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is PERFECT. The backpack, shag jacket, bodysuit.. Just so perfect and magical.

    Ravishingly

    ReplyDelete
  5. ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE SKIRT!! I must get this now!

    http://fiftysixfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing, I love your floral headpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am crazy about that top! Love all the pink! Adore this!
    xo, Tori
    http://generationscollective.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look like Frieda here

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the skirt! This look is so cute! :) Living Royal is one of my favorites <3
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pastel theme. And that skirt does go amazingly well with the leotard! I love pastels so much. Great look! And I so want that backpack, it's too cute!

    Style Infatuation

    ReplyDelete

  11. Incredible look! I love your pink rucksack and sunglasses! Plus, my heart skips a beat whenever I see you rockin' your Free People shag jacket! I want to marry that coat!

    Have a nice day, Bebe! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am totally in love with every single aspect of this outfit. You could literally pull off anything and still manage to look complete and utterly flawless! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the backpack and the skirt!!so cool :)
    xx http://heyitsmarianafreedom.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm head over heels for that floral headband and candycane skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my god, the PINK IS AMAZING! I love, love love that bag - this blew me away! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE these pastel hues! You have such amazing style.

    xo/Allison

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your top and those glasses.

    --


    Shanicexoxo.info recently posted… Fall Makeup Look 2012

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this outfit so much! That leotard and skirt were just meant to be together! And your backpack... Omg, can't wait for the first episode of fashion power rangers! ;)

    Pip x

    ReplyDelete
  19. you really look so pretty with the pastel color:) i just want to ask how u did the flower thingy on ur hair?? is that a real flower?? or a headband?? thanx beb:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. your looks are perfection! I love them all! Greets from Germany!
    www.azucarbigarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. gorgeous outfit! you look amazing love everything your wearing its so awesome and rocks all together

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm drooling over your GRAFEA bag. Oh my.
    I wish I could have it :)
    you look stunning as always <3

    ReplyDelete