Monday, October 22, 2012

BON VOYAGE

Since I live in Vegas, I'm not much of a world traveler. I can ride a bus down The Strip and essentially sight-see the wonders of Paris, Italy, Rome, New York City, Hollywood, Camelot, and Egypt. Why spend thousands of dollars on airfare when I can stand on my balcony, champagne flute in hand, admiring a cosmopolitan vision in one panoramic gander? I know there's a million and one arguments you could make in favor of actually immersing myself in the real cultures of the world, but for now... there's a Lanvin charm necklace to keep my wanderlust satiated. ^-^



FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Hat - Frank Olive
Sunglasses - Cobrashop
Charm necklace - Lanvin
Scarf - Chanel
Coat - Chanel (Cruise 2012 Collection)
Heels - Vera Wang

This look might represent a peak in my sartorial classicism. Rarely do I don Chanel on Chanel without feeling a bit cheesy. But a loose trench and scarf to match offered just the right amount of practicality to a sophisticate luxe ensemble on a Fall day. My mom, sister, and I found the coat (multiple, actually) at the Bellagio Chanel store this summer. We all tried it on, and even took photos in pairs of us holding pillows from the lounge area as clutch purses. Twas a real hoot for the sales associates. Happy to finally enjoy some coat-appropriate weather in the desert, as this piece was BEGGING for debut. It speaks to me sometimes from the hanger on which it exclusively rests, like a prized art collectible - which essentially it is. Designer pieces will last a lifetime. As for my other elements, I tied the attached veil that usually sweeps the floor around the center of my hat a couple times to save me from an out-of-place goth accessory. No need for a random, thematic flourish; subtle gold details and circle sunnies will do the trick time and time again.

Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

25 comments:

  1. I really love this glasses!!!
    xx http://heyitsmarianafreedom.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing !

    http://enwellove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow beautiful necklace!
    Also your make up looks absolutely gorgeous!!
    xxx

    http://jemapparel.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh myy... This looks wonderful!

    http://www.stefanystrange.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. that`s a great outfit and you`re so lucky living in vegas:)

    http://rambutan18.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. not the slightest doubt now, if ever I had any, that Bebe has to be classified in the classy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look!

    annalikesclothes.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing how you can look so different each time - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this! You look super sophisticated and awesome :)

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. U are amazing .! ;)







    http://katarzyna-keiiti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Chanel coat, the sunglasses, the lipstick. This entire outfit is insane.

    It's a LDN Thing

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice coat

    http://theragdolls.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your blog been following you for ages now! Would you mind checking out my blog and let me know what you think??

    www.thepulseoffashion.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You resemble a very glam Carmen Sandiago - I love it!

    www.goldinthewater.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! x x

    Seeking--serendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Girl, you rule! I love your style, your outfits, the way you look... everything here is amazing :) Greetings from Poland.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such cute pictures. I love this post!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    the personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Classy, I love this blog <3
    I'm following you already :)
    xo, Ana Rita

    http://welcome-to-riitzerland.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  19. you look OMGGGGG AMAZING hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i adore your looks im always looking on lookbook because of your style and your soo stunning!!!!!! xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete