Sunday, January 15, 2012

TOFFEE TWEED

Wearing another corduroy newsboy cap with a sweater dress, NO pants, and an oversized blazer. But wait. Why are blazers called 'blazers'? I know I could find out in 180 seconds or less by opening up a new tab and typing 'blazer' into wikipedia, but I think prompting a dialogue about fashion terminology is much more fun than me reading about sport coats on the computer. So I'm gonna pretend I have really limited Internet access and all websites are actually blocked from my browser except Blogger and Flickr so the only access I have to trivial information is through asking my readers in the opening paragraph of every blog post. (Feelin a lil meta today!) About the outfit - it's called "Toffee Tweed" because (duh) my color scheme is toffee and my jacket is tweed. But talking about my clothes seems kinda boring and I'm extremely hungry so naturally I only want to talk about toffee. I actually think it's really gross, but since it's a dessert, I like it by virtue of it being a dessert. I think I'll wear a Reese's Cup outfit tomorrow. Much more fitting.





FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Newsboy cap - 'vintage,' by principle of being in my closet for ~10 years
Blazer - Ralph Lauren
Sweater dress - YES STYLE, www.yesstyle.com
Clog heels - Qupid, www.lulus.com

Never owned a sweater dress until now! I wore this one with tights and ankle boots on the plane flight to Israel, which was something like 14 hours long. But with all the traveling by bus and eating lunch and dinner and eventually breakfast and getting acquainted with the Kibbutz we stayed in, I was actually wearing this sweater for over 48 hours. So we're really close knit. Get it? Close "knit"? Because it's a sweater?? This is my cue to walk away and chainsaw my head off.






Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

36 comments:

  1. Love it :D Your blazer is amazing O.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely! Perfect jumper and clog heels <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eye make up is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The newsboy cap, the knitted dress, and the blazer are so preppy and chic. x

    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous!

    ps i'm hosting a giveaway at the moment if you want to have a look :)

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Close knit...I'm laughing far more than I should be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sweater dress is amazing! I need something like that! It's perfect for travelling.
    Also "close knit" cracked me up.

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cool !
    i love your looks, they're such an inspiration :)

    http://thecookiesalad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit. Love the jumper/dress.

    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your style! You are so inspiring!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow I love your style, kinda mentioned you because I love your blog a fair bit!

    wishuponasmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the combination! and your accessories!!! :)

    www.niknokstyle.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! I like the over-sized knit top!!!!


    www.aikaslovecloset.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/aikaslovecloset

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the blazer... & your make up! Beautiful.

    Jen x
    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg youre amazing, i love the make up !
    i follow u xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the fit and colour of your sweater dress! Feels very 60s/70s! <3!

    http://thequietspaces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. The shoes and jumper dress are perfect!

    www.atrickleofmeaning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You never fail to look absolutely amazing! I love the jacket and all the layered necklaces :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. gourgeous look, where did you get the inspiration for your make up? Why do you use this way everyday?

    ReplyDelete
  20. you look so pretty with that make up! :) brown eyeshadow and that lipstick..awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love all the accessories! So awesome.

    -april.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the outfit. Great styling. The sweater dress is wonderful.
    Please, no chainsaw, we love you tooo much.

    ReplyDelete
  23. your eye makeup is always so delicately put on. love this little sixties outfit. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amazing i love this so much!! defiantly one of my Favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your style is unreal, just found your blog and def following :-) love all the necklaces!

    http://astepintostyle.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. gorgeous as always!!

    xo,
    http://aeidythomerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your eye lids look amazing beebs... I need to find out what that is.

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow, so cool! love both outfit and make make up! xx

    http://coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete