Sunday, December 11, 2011

TO THE RACES

Fine. Make fun of me for fixating on Ralph Lauren equestrian prints and floppy hats. I don't care! I'm not defensive!! Instead of wearing an oversized tweed blazer, I threw it over my shoulders like all the cool street style bloggers do in New York City. And speaking of which, I'm in NYC right now, blogging from the Bushwick apartment of Leigh Alexander, video game journalist extraordinaire. We call each other sisters.






FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Hat - August for Macy's
Blazer - Ralph Lauren
Sweater - Ralph Lauren
Shorts - ROMWE, www.romwe.com
Socks - Drugstore
Shoes - Me Too, www.metooshoes.com









I wore this ensemble to a Thanksgiving dinner with my friends Christine and Tolga Katas, a pair of newlywed journalists and programmers, also game enthusiasts and hacker enthusiasts. My favorite people self-identify as geeks. I guess I'm a geek myself, but you probably wouldn't guess when I'm decked out in my equestrian best. Off to the races!

Gorgeous oxford heels from Me Too shoes.





Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva


25 comments:

  1. Looking fantastic as always - love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look. You are so unique and individual. You are inspiring :)

    Amy x
    http://the-cameras-lying.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ARE S BEAUTIFUL LOVE... LOVE YOUR FOXY EYES;)

    KISS

    WWW.MOLDIVA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes, hat, everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love the colours in your outfit; very equestrian! You always manage to make such lovely, cohesive, looks.
    -Angelina
    http://angelinlace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT! :D you look so NYC [new york chic] :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit. The blazer and sweater are amazing! Great pieces! I'm totally inspired by this look! May need an excuse to wear a similar one for no reason at all. :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore that shirt

    petitesideofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are stunning! And very classy!
    I adore your style!

    xx Aliya
    www.papermoonsandmacarons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every single detail of this look is perfect! Not just the outfit, but also the hair and makeup!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jealousss.. wish i could pull off floppy hats
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used a picture of you on my blog, is that okay for you?

    VIDEOCASSETTERECORDER

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look amazing
    www.everythingandsomemore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh how i want to come and play dress up in your wardrobe.
    love love love all your clothes. you're so inspiring girly.
    http://jaymieocallaghan.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bebe! I would love to meet up if you're in the neighborhood. I live off the Morgan L train. Send me an email sometime :) elleriberaphoto@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I def love the way you played with brown and beige colors, that is smart and subtle. Very nice outfit! ;)

    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. those shoes omg :)))

    ReplyDelete